Yesterday was fun for me as I was in malaysia, Johore, doing shopping from 12 noon - 10.26pm (I leave malaysia customs).
It was my first time going shopping in Johore and it was fun. My mother brother , I and the other 42 people went giant at Plentong and Aeon Tebaru Jusco. Not bad brought quite alot of things at prices lower than singapore. But I think secret recipe was best buy. Their cakes tastes so good and surprisingly, they does not give me that sinful and heavy feeling although the cakes were creamy and rich tasting.
K, I am not in the mood to dwell on malaysia. I thought if I was not informed about judgement date beforehand, I could have enjoyed the trip to its fullest, but nevermind.
Today went to ama's house & aunts house to give new years gifts. And yeah as I have expected, "tomorrow u taking results le right?"was what I heard. And theres this uncle who used to be a chinese teacher even surprised me by asking, "hows your chinese?" I was so shocked and speechless. And he actually guessed my results and make a big fussed out of it!!!! I was like -.-llll
Nevermind enough of my stories.
As for tomorrow, I bet everyone would either be wishing for the best to happen, or be like me wishing for a miracle. All the best to those taking their results tomorrow! :) abt 13+++ hours to go :)
願消三障諸煩惱
願得智慧真明了
普願罪障悉消除
世世常行菩薩道
gate gate pāragate pāra-saṅgate bodhi svāhā
Namo Amitābha
愿一切顺心皆如意
ÿ©™
11 January 2009
8.07 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment