Today, I and Jeremy went down to NJC. Followed by CJC, with the addition of pei jun.
AJC gave me a, I wont say bad, but rather I would say a not really a fantastic impression. Intially, I find it to be a friendly school to be in due to the warm and welcoming ushers, and students. But later on, at the Q&A session with the three, physics chemistry and biology, teachers, this impression of NJ being a friendly school was almost totally abolished.The three teachers that we sort of consluted were really, 带有彩色眼镜!Below is a brief description of what actually happened.(YC- yew cheng, J- jeremy, P- the fat physics teacher in black if i am not wrong, B- the quiet youngest biology looking teacher out of the three, C- the old chemistry teacher) * p.s bear in mind that the above three teachers are all woman !
Hi
YC: erm heard that biology is pretty diffcult in JC, and there are like tonnes of things to memorize is it true??
P: huh , (looked at me with this funny eye contact) who say one, that is not always the case. I can just give u a small thin stack of notes, and you will research the rest yourself.
YC: ok -.-lll
J: some of my teachers say it is good to take up as many courses as possible, is it true?
P, C, B: (laughing and shocked but P answered) no, u must first be able handle the bascis. Which school are your from?
J: Bukit Batok Secondary school
Here is the look down part. The chemistry teacher shake her head and was actually sort of sighing away quietly, physics teacher actually laughed as though mocking us like that.
YC: Is it possible to take H2 chemistry in arts ?
P: maybe. Are you are pure chem student??
YC: Pure
P: huh, or combine science ?
YC: (-.- I was like didnt I say pure?)pure
C: No not possible to. Although we have that combination but we wont open class as most people will not opt for it.What are you doing in the future
YC: Accountancy in university
C: Then u better take arts.
This is only part of the conversation.
But I realise that they didnt tell me everything. I find out at CJC that , it is possible to take economics, maths, chemistry all at H2 level, and I can be in the art stream. And the maths consultant in CJC actually recomended me to take H2 econs as I want to be an accountancy. Furthermore, I was sort of the assured that this course would be avaliable , if I want to have it.
CJC, is where most doubts were cleared and the teachers there appears to be more approchable.
願消三障諸煩惱
願得智慧真明了
普願罪障悉消除
世世常行菩薩道
Namo Amitābha
愿一切顺心皆如意
ÿ©™
9 January 2009
9.25 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment