Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Phew, finally, everyone left. First was 四姨's family, next was 小叔's family. My mum and I wasn't really expacting anyone to come thus my house wasnt really prepared. But nevermind, 自己人,不用客气 this was what they say.

四姨 came with her husband, her son,(my cousin) and 2 grandsons that is so so cute. (my nephews is it?)The boy was like a ang mo thats curious with everything especially my toys, while the girl was like dozing away. Then chit chat and finally my results. I was told that JJC used to have a cut off point of 19. Furthermore I was encouraged to try something better like cjc.Then as for the ang paos, hahhah, it was much better than those usual $4 ones that I used to recieve all this while.Back to that cute little ang moh, belonging to my 四姨's 2nd daughter, was so so cubby and cute, he was like playing, wandering around, talking sweets and seems to be enjoying himself while the adults were chit chatting. As for the little princess, she was was sleeping, but managed to cry out in the end for sweets. hahhah so cute.

As for 小叔, the well off one, was here moments ago with her two daughters and a son(my cousins), all above the age of 22, with the exception of one aged 18.This is the troublesome one. They kept asking this & that about my results, so just say lor. They come the wah, ...............
But at the same time I was also surprised to learnt that anglo used to have cut off point of 10 I think for arts stream.

But I was quite glad to hear this from one of my cousin, dun bother about your classmates...... hahhah

Perhaps, I will just pay a visit to my 三姨'shouse this saturday, afterall I got nothing much to say le. By then news would have reached every coner of my mother's family. As for the buffet on sunday we see about it.

K, enough for today le.

有心插柳,柳不开,无心插花,花却开

No comments: