Funny I just recieved this navy letter, it states that " THE NAVY PUTS YOUR FUTURE ON COURSE WITH A GUARANTEED CAREER AND A FREE EDUCATION".
I was like huh, what do I have to do with navy, and how on earth they know my address huh? so funny I have been recieveing werid werid letters. First is MOE emailing me to ask if i want to attend talk and become teacher. Now, is the navy sending invitation for free poly course. What will be next?? so funny one.Perhaps MAS could send me a scholarship, I would gladly accept it hahhah.
& the polys send me this funny little electromagnet parts that I need to cook up myself.
My brother is crazy over that ponyo show, -.- ....
BTW, the news offically declared 12 Jan as Judegement day le. I know that it is wrong to have this feeling now, but I am like feeling nothing yet, dunno why. But I did hope that I could be mentally prepared for the worst. My mum said this just now when she heard the news. 事以成定局,不要太担心. I was like pretty happy to hear that, but somehow, ayo dunno why, I think my dad is not thinking that way.
ÿ©™
7 January 2009
9.50 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment