20 January 2009, it doesnt really seems to be as auspicious as what I have thought of........
Set off at around 10.45a.m to bukit timah.Then my mum started queuing up, it takes super long lar, like half an hour. And I am really shocked at how people deposites stuff. There is this old man, who queued at the pirority lane. And guessed what he pulled out a red opaque Esprit plastic bag and place it at the cashiers desk. After that stacks and stacks of genuine $50 notes were drawn out. I was like my goodness.................
Over at the otherside the $50 scene did not reappear again. But I was quite glad with the service because. Because they actually sort of reserved a lane specially for the senior citizens(people above 50, but sadly my mum doesnt qualify for this category or else I did be happy cause queue is freaking long ok). & to my surprised, the cashiers actually handed out lexus biscuits to the elders.
Then went take lunch. My mum ordered this dunno what double boil duck soup which seems cold or warm to me. So stupidly I just scoop a spoonful of it, and put it in my mouth. The soup is burning hot ok! Although it is not giving out any steam or water vapour, it is enough to scald my tounge! (Advice to all be it cold or hot,blow before you eat !)
Then it was my turn to settle stuffs liao. I find it quite funny one. Especially at the sight of the cashier counting my 70 $1 coins. hahhah, it was terribly funny sia. Even the cashier ended up advicing me to bring notes instead of coins next time. hahhah
Next stop was Singapore mint at Teban Gardens. K, noting interesting cause I have seen their in house exhibt countless times liaozzz.
But the return journey was a "suay" one. After crossing the overhead bridge, there is this stretch of trees, which I seriously recomend the authorities to chop off!! Because while passing by that stretch of tress, bird shit is actually released from those stupid birds on the trees onto my left eye!! I was like -.- why me.
Nevermind so no choice lor, I have to o home first, leaving the last stop NTUC to my mother. hahhah
k, thats about it for oday liaoz.
命中有时终许有,命中无时莫强求。
No comments:
Post a Comment