Monday, January 5, 2009

Boring. It is funny to be at home when my brother is in school, I will just sit in front of a computer or a laptop & stare into space Sleeping at 12 mid night and waking up on at 10.30 am is so routine for me nowadays. lying down on the bed any time earlier would only invite unwanted thoughts that keep stirring around in my head. On the other hand waking up any time earlier meant fatigue for the whole day.

Sleep - Eat - slack - Eat - TV - Sleep A boring cycle. Nowonder I seems to enjoy going out more nowadays. & yes I have been going out rather frequently and depleting my federal reserves like what US is doing. haizzz.

But somehow I thought theres still quite alot of things that I have yet to buy. A collared shirt, jeans, shoes & many many more. O ya, some day I should head down to Singapore Mint and take a look at the coins avaliable for this year.

seriously thers nothing much left to talk about for now.

YC -/-

No comments: