Sunday, January 25, 2009

Frankly speaking, I am pretty shocked at what that da gu said just now. She actually didnt ask a single thing with regards to the Os instead she wished me all the best in my studies next year, it was like she never said that before. Perhaps, now on second thoughts, I did the right thing back then, which is to ward off the xiao gu, by hanging up her phone. I know it is pretty bad of me but, it is a right decision, afterall, she had not been courteous towards me either.



Steamboat just now, is like not bad but, somehow, I felt that something is missing. As for the soup , it gets sweeter and sweeter as you boil it with more or rather new ingridents. Some nutrionist once said that the sweetness or rather the rich taste originated from the fats released by the ingridents added to the food.Thus making the soup base high in cholestrol & fats. But who cares, it is like once in a year or rather twice/thrice in a year I get to eat them.

Haizz, i didnt get to the shop in time for more pineapple tarts this year, anyone kind enough to spare me some hahhah joking.

All the best everyone, be like a bull- hardworking not stuborn, and success would be there awaiting for us. :) 新年快乐!

希望明年会更好, 我呢能步步高升,万事顺心如意.

No comments: