Friday, January 23, 2009

Nothing much thats interesting happened today.Did alot of sorting out, clearing and cleaning today. Read National Geographic on gold. I was pretty shocked to discover that, in order to extract enough gold for only a small simple ring, 250 tonnes of rocks and ore needs to be removed. If it is true that 161000 tons of gold is the exact numerical figure of gold avaliable on this earth, then it would be like dunno how many trillions of kgs of earth would be dugged out!

K, enough on gold. I spent about an hour or so cleaning leaves. Maybe it sounds as though I am insane to "clean" leaves but that was what I did from 2-3.30 pm.

Almost every leaf of this dunno what evergreen plant on my boucanony, is like covered with a layer of 0.05cm thick of dust, making it look a little dull and withered. In order to clean it but not drown it in water, I got no other alternatives but to use tissue paper to clean the 30 over leaves, manually. -.-

除旧迎新

No comments: