Friday, January 30, 2009

Perhaps I am seeing things(at some blogs that don't belong to our class) but nevermind it is a fact, that seems to make me feel inferior again.
-.-

K, back to Pjc, erm...... what can I say another a newer and bigger version Toh Tuck campus , with a kampong looking stretch of road that leads to its main gate.I used to walk there once in awhile when my primary school was shifted there, but it is really a long long stretch of road la, thats something I can guarantee.

Should I take 190 or LRT or take LRT then transfer to 190 ??? But still very far, haizzz what ulu place is that. They should have built the school next to this empty plot of land beside the HDB I am living in. Then it can be bigger also, and more importantly more accessible to me. hahhah

Athough I am betraying my own promise of going to poly if I have a C for english, I still feel more like going to JC. Afterall by doing this I still can have more time to consider what I am going to be eventually, whether I am really fixed idea of being an .......... for the rest of my life.

诺天意如此,我本应接受但似乎心意以定

--------- k , enough of JAE le, I am sick of blogging about it -----------

Vietnam gathering today !!!

Pj, WX, jeremy & I met at Bukit Timah market, the one near Pei Hua pri one,for breakfast. Although it is like a short or rather mere 2 hours meeeting, it is really like a lasting meeting before we seprate our ways?? Should have taken photos but......

Anyway, WX had vegetarian bee hoon cum tau hua, Jermy had satay bee hoon, PJ had tau hua with soya milk. As for me, wanton mee with tau hua. Then chit chat all the way to bukit timah plaza, the one with fairprice finest where wen xin was looking at all sorts of cerals, oats & every other things thats healthy. Then she left. (I felt like saying again hahhah) Leaving me jeremy & pei jun to comb that shopping center. Almost bump into my aunt(I will cut that part out or else I might end up sprouting bad stuff again)

Then me and pei jun without jeremy, cause probably he's attracted to his ama's house's ang pao, went Lot 1 to walk walk. After awhile her friends came and I left, to buy food. Then went home.

Wen Xin, jeremy, Pei jun we must stay in contact ok! If possible organise another trip to vietnam when we are older :) will miss the days when we r together one , all the best in your future endeavours :)

人生的过路人


No comments: