Went out today with jeremy Pei jun & Wen Xin to chinatown, for Vietnam gang gathering. It is like super dam cramp ok! Lunch was taken at Maxwell. Well I would say that it is a place filled with more than food drinks but it is also packed with people ! After lunch was an aimless walk about chinatown.
Next, stop was Vivo city. I would like to say that the first step into it actually reminded me of Aeon Tebaru City- Jusco in malaysia(I think is about 1.5X of Vivo). They look almost alike just that being in Singapore, where land is precious, you don't get something as wide and as tall as in malaysia. Furthermore, things at jusco is priced in terms of ringgit, which seems more reasonable as compared to those on display at Vivo.
Initially we started out with some window shopping & stuff. Then eventually we found ourselves at giant and Candy empire, as PJ,jer& WX were looking for cheaper alternatives of sweets for me. But I still prefer those at M&S.
As usual WX left, after the visit to candy empire.While me, pei jun and jeremy continued combing the mall.
Then at DIASO, PJ saw this dunno what fake eyelash, which is like so long &.......... But in the end she didnt buy anything-.-
Went home at abt 6+pm
天下无不散之宴
No comments:
Post a Comment