Saturday, January 3, 2009

2nd pay day for this holiday

Yeh, pretty happy now. Cause I just recieve my pay, from the government. hahhah.

Reached to Zhenghua community center at 1.30pm, for the presentation at 2.00pm. I gave the receptionist the letter, collected the "numbered" sticker and then went in and sit le.Singaporeans are like , so good at being late. Although it was clearly written in the letter that we need to be there 45 minutes before hand, which is some lie the CC cooked up several years ago( afterall that was what they had being writting all these years), the thing didnt really start at 2.00pm sharp,as not everyone was there yet. So wait lor, even though the boss that mayor or something was here le.

But seriously I find that the CC organising the event has become more time effecient le. At least they split the presentation into two time slots, one at 2.00pm the other one 4.00pm, which reduces the time we need to wait. I still remember the first time when I was primary 5, back then, it was Gan Kim Yong that gave the pay, super dam long, I sat there for about 3.5 hours, in this unconditioned hall of ZHSS. hahhah

K, when the thing starts, the VIP, Dr Teo Ho Pin, wah, his speech super fast one lor, finish like within 5 minutes, as usual he sort of repeated what he said last year hahhah. " I would like to congratulate........ 921 students this year........ the prime minister say next year would be a though one ahead so spend the money well......... Every year close to 1000 students in our estate(I was like huh a big difference of 79 makes 921 close to 1000 ar?) .......... Happy New Year thank you."

Then everything runs so fast le. Then all of the sudden my turn le. I was like , I hate this part, so awkward & then dunno why my hands felt cold le -.-lll, somemore still need to take picture. Then later jacqueline was like ayo why u look so.... I was nvm la, so sianzz hahhah.

Saw quite afew familiar faces today. Jacqueline, Kar Meng, Denise (BBSS) and two other unknowns from our school.

Then after they finish giving out all the certificates, (which signifies the end of the presentation) we were then given the pay check. How smart the CC, like that we wont run away halfway le. & I was pretty shocked to find that it was only 2.50 pm hahhah.

Oya anyone going jurong point? Pls call me along ok!

Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
3rd January 2009
4.36 PM

No comments: