Sunday, January 18, 2009

K, maybe I am ready to say all these now.

Os are officially over. But I am not satisfied, neither am I happy. But life still goes on..........

Actually intended to chose PJC as first choice one, but on second thoughts, maybe I will try the what people call pregnant school. Afterall it seems to be a better place to be in with better teachers and students, I suppose. Followed by the play play JJ .

And since I am bounded by my hopeless L1R5 I decided to play around with my equally, if not better L1R4, if the above 3 options were not granted by those high end, mind reading machines that MOE is using to overcome the problem of manpower shortages.

If I were to be forced to fool around with the L1R4s, I would like to have accountancy and nothing else. As what mun kit had said, I will appeal into accountancy no matter what.

But to my dismay, if I would like to use the L1R4 as a permit to enter the accountancy course I would only be able to enter it with a point of 11 instead of 10. Which is like I will be in the last class for that batch -.-lll

Haizz, I hate decisions making. They always gives me troubles, headache and nothing else.

K, since o levels is history already. Lets talk about carlton hotel. It is becoming weirder and weirder. I never know that they could actually set up a ballroom, filled with 30+++ tables within an hour and actually sort of cleaned the place within such a small time frame.And the efficency of that place is seriously going down.I have heard of some stories that really stunned me. As for me,I am getting more or less used to the environment but I still don't know how to use that big oval tray.

Enough of Carlton. I am looking forward to next week. I am almost fully booked everyday, dealing with CNY stuff & gathering hahhah. By the way, I am watching Shin Chan every day to kill time. Currently, I am at episode 187.

O ya also, people out there I am fine le. Thanks for the well wishes. Please don't believe those nonsensical rumors spread by Ronald that I am EMO. & RONALD LAM STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT I AM EMO LIAOZZ


人生如棋,黑白相应,局里局外,一生感动

No comments: