Monday, December 1, 2008

Work at Sitex'08

Finally, I am free for sometime again liao hahhah.

K, Sitex show 08, dunno why I find it quite a success. Electronics are really going at a extremely low price. Take for instance I got myself a 4 GB thumbdrive for $12 only, 4 GB flashdirve for $18, & even better 2 packets of photo paper, at only $8, so terribly cheap, dont buy also cannot, hahhah.

Then there is dunno what LG promotion on the first day, people queeing up until dunno where, & last day, the Canon dunno what camera sale, ayo queee is supper long.
O ya, & there is that funny Olympus camera. Come any one try put your camera into water, one two three see still ok, working fine........

K, back to the Juzz 1, Sony authorized dealer, that I am working for. Start with my boss Judy first. K, she is alittle, ya . But ok la, not bad, I think she just want to give us some colours to see so that we are afraid & will work. Then there is kind herted filipino Lovely and patient& easy going Daniel. & some good, some blur & some horrible cashers.

Then customers. There are rich but terrible customers, rich & good customers(I like them so much hahhah :) ) , 有良心de customers (dont buy dont ask so much ), then there are those like my mother one want to buy, good la but ask le 一大堆问题& last but not least horrible customers that can be classified into three types. First type ask le 一大堆问题 took up half & hour of your time dont buy. Second type, say want buy, you write the goods & record calculate le, dont buy. Third type, people that scold u, ask why here so ex & stuff & ask for discounts one.

K there is actually 7 customers that leaves the most impression la.

One promoter from John little sale next door. He actually 吃蛇 and brought stuff from me.

The other one, a woman she actually kept her promise & came back to me the following day, the only one that kept the promise.

Then there is actually Ronald, who came down, felt pretty bad making u come all the way but thanks.

Then there is this malay woman, fanatstic, she actually brought 2 sets of PSP & 1 set of PS3 on first day le but still come back the following day & buy another set of PSP from me hahhah.

Then there is these two gigantic looking indian 凶神恶刹, using this horrible tone asking for discounts. I was like feeling threaten & have no business at that time so i said in this angry voice, no means no & I go away let others serve them liao, although I know they want to buy.
I would say that they are the only two customers that I did not serve properly. But nevermind la, who call them talk to me like that & I felt thretened so too bad.

Another stupid customer that actually make me signed to confirm that there is free gifts. -.-lll

Then there is this last customer, making me felt so bad. He complained horrible. Luckily there is Daniel not Judy or else my pay would be -.-lll. I was like sorry non stop ok. But aya its over la. Daniel's really good he said this to me. Nevermind that customers, just now only make a show only. This type of customers alot dont take it to heart forget about it.

This job is at leat 1000 % better than waitering at Carlton, for a yet to be secondary certified student le. hahhah. & pay's good hahhah.


Namo Amitābha
感谢三宝加持
ÿ©™
1 Dec 2008
4.50 pm

No comments: