Monday, December 15, 2008

Haizz another day pass by le.Yesterday went popular brought refills, pens & correction tape refills & 2 x 5/ pack of Lecture pad & nothing else. Haizzz, going to holiday without knowing where I will land next year is somehow horrible, can't even buy any books. Then went Giant, buy chocolates to eat cause somehow my ration at home are horribly at risk, any famine occurs that's it, I am dead for sure.

Then last night, there is this stupidly werid dream. I dreamt that I retook my GCE O level CHINESE ??? werid right. That is still not the weridest part ok! I dreamnt that I ask the examiner one question than he deemed me as cheating & .... I was like barred from exams & those stupid punishments ??? so what la


NVM, I think i am really turning blog into a diary writting all these stupid stuffs

Namo Amitābha

ÿ©™

16 Dec 2008

1.43PM

No comments: