Friday, December 26, 2008

Job Hunting 2008

Have been hunting for quite some jobs.& ya definately I have been bestowed with some horrible & some good experience.

1st experience occured at JUZZ1, at funan IT mall. Went there with jeremyand wen xin but without the "introducer "pei jun, as she was having fever back then. Fill up the forms, with all sort of funny questions, like do you have any police record if yes please elaborate.... Then after awhile judy called & ya, we were interviewed & we passed. After that was the jo traing & stuff.

2nd experience was at Carlton hotel. We got this waiter jobs all thanks to pei jun also hahhah. There we met Raymond, this big looking guy. telling us he is only 18. Oya he left the restaurant at dec for NS. There we filled up the second registeration form & they photocopied our IC & stuff. Then we were isssued with this 4 digit workers code or something which we have to remember. & ya work as waiter for 3 days.

3rd experience was at this MDIS place at Eunos near changi la, beside the Great Eatsrn changi office. it was a scam la thats all I could say. sales of water filitering machine. You can earn $200 to $400 per sales. I was like wah so big the frog any- o - how jump ar. But we still went through that job introduction course which was -.- euuu . hahhah.

4th experience was at this funny JTC factory at Queensway. There we(I & jeremy only) filled up another form, & we wasnt accepted as predicted cause. There are just too many people eyeing for one job vacancy. But nonetheless we waited & gave the form, went through that meet & tell seesion with that dunno what ranking personel at this Kodax branch.

Mean while. I called some comapnies and gt some of the weridestpossible, replys & horrible service. I find it funny that comapnies can say I only want females, ask r u going JC or poly ? , say will reply your sms & end up -.- that stupid company .

Anyway. I learnt something lar. Working society is totally differnt from school. They function differently, as though they are from two different planents.

oya just before I end this post, I dont mind if you guys out there could try prank calling this number 90262243. It is a horrible company!!!the persons inside super欠打!!!!

k, I think I will stop working unless angie call or else I'did call it a year le. Will be writing resolutions for yr 2009 and a summary for 2008. Its a long long way. hahhah.

ÿ©™
26 Dec 2008
3.50 pm

No comments: