Interesting day, today. Met Jeremy at Phoniex interchange at 12 noon. Then took 190. In which Pei jun boarded the bus afew stops later.After that we alighted at Funan IT mall. Then went in & ya . I was quite satisfied. After that we went to Pastamia for lunch, but bill was on Jeremy .hahhah.
Then Pei Jun went to meet her cousins & left me & jeremy to head off to Vivo alone. There are christmas or year end sales everywhere. But somehow, nothing suits my mind so I didnt manage to get or even try out anything.As for Jeremy this funny problem is always with him. He cannot find a shirt that have a size that suits him. lol.
After that we went basement to buy some food then go home le.
Although I did not really get much stuff , but I still like today alot !!!!!!hahhah, I like the moment& the feeling of........, it is so so so memorable.
Oya, Merry Christmas to all .
ÿ©™
24 Dec 2008
11.43 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment