K, wake up unusually early this morning 7a.m. consider I slept at 1 a.m that means I only had 6 hours of sleep. Another record in this holiday. The previous record was during 4E3 chalet'08 I went onto the bed at erm 11.30p.m then wait until 2.30a.m like that than I finally slept???& woke up at like 7a.m LOLs
Then went to 祭祖 with my parents & those horrible aunts that I dun really enjoy meeting. cause it is 冬至today. As usually problems occur. My mum was nagging my dad why u didnt call 大姑, later she want to longban how ??? & stuff I was like ayo at expressway liao le leh, argue so much for what, i call la. Then i call (for trouble). Below was what happen over the phone:
YC; hello, 大姑 ar, 我们出去了leh !
大姑;(shocked& then issued her imperial edict by screaming ) huh your so fast ar, your need to come fetch me leh! (I was like ayo *$^&()#@$& , want people fetch also dun say earlier.)
YC: I was shocked also, & then plus somehow I was like having moodswing back then in the morning so I was angered & naturally I screamed back ayo, we at expressway le leh!
But due to the fact that that 大姑 is a horribily 霸道thus my dad went back & problem solved.
Then later nothing much or rather special happened. Came back & did nothing but just sleep eat & msn...... thats all nothing interesting.
Anyone wanna go Jurong Point ? call me along thanks....
& Judy if you happen to see this( I hoped not, but I also dont mind) where is my pay?? It is one month le, I could have charged your company a interest of 5% for late payment !!!!
Yesterday, somehow I got a flu in the afternoon and was sneezing non stop, before going somewhere then somehow, after that pink little tablet everything solved. Even my mother also dun believe. I doubt you will believe but I wasn't making a lie.
Somehow gt a cultural shocked yesterday. But ya no doubt its nice, & speakers are really wonderfully. I see why now thus the question in my mind, solved.
人的一生,一步一脚印,
一点一滴,非一朝一夕。
ÿ©™
22 Dec 2008
6.46 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment