Erm find this quizz at Agnes Blog pretty fun so decided to try out.
1. what have you been doing recently?
Use computer, work(6days in total??), the rest of my time sorting out amazon hills in my room
-.-
2. do you ever turn your cell phone off?
Yes, very often since ya
3. what happened at 10am today?
Doing nothing in front of this computer
4. when did you last cry?
During O levels if I not wrong
5. believe in fate/destiny?
Yes, 因为缘分将我们围成圈
6. what do you want in your life now?
Erm not sure, accountant & retire with $$$ & loving family hahhah.
7. do you tend to make relationship complicated?
No la, for sure. I don't want something dramatic, but something sweet. I also dont want those 死去活来的。
8. are you wearing anything you borrow from someone?
NO, la. Who will lent me in the first place??
9. what was the last movie you caught?
Erm High School Mucisal 3.
10. does that person know you like him/her?
I don’t like anyone now. But somehow dunno why there is this funny feeling at times, L... . muahahhah
11. who always make me laugh?
Erm depending
12. do you speak languages other than english?
Chinese, Teochew la
13. favourite website(s)?
Not sure there is a jade website pretty interesting I like. hahhah
14. what are you doing tomorrow?
Go out eat sushi, then see how lo, internet & maybe start facebook.
15. what do you think you are like?
Dunno, moody nowadays, bored also.
16. who will you choose to die with?
Erm werid question, dunno.时辰未到, so I dont know. heeheee
17. where have you been today?
Gone down buy lunch & no where else. I am on budget.
18. what game do you play often?
Non at all.
19. who are you missing right now?
Erm alot, 4E3, & many more la.
20.if you have to choose between a friend and love, who will you choose?
Friend??
21.what are you doing now?
Another funny question Er.. Doing this? & nothing else
22.which primary school are you from?
Zhenghua Primary School.
23.name three colours that you like.
Black, light purple,sliver.
24.what emoticon do you like to show?
huh? all that I am feeling la
25.what is life to you?
Life = Ups & downs. To me 人活在世上以是一种勇气了。
26.if you have something troubling you, what will you do?
Keep it to myself and think about it, then see how..........., worry & ponder usually this is me.
27.who did you last chat with on msn today?
Ronald, (not chat ask)
28.who do you admire most?
Ever since that two experience in the service sectors, people working in service sector. They are really dam patient la.
29.which month were you born in?
March
30.how are you feeling right now?
Funny dunno bored
31.what is the time now?
7.11pm
32.what kind of do you think the one who tag you is?
ok la, kind nature.
33.what colour would you use to dye your hair?
dark brown hahhah
34.why are you doing this test?
BORED thats why, or else ??
35.what do you do when your moody?
I did like to scold people la but, just sit there stone lo.
36.at which stage do you wish to get married?
When I’m ready.. ?& have $$$& find a suitable partner.
37.who is more important to you?
Family, best friends, close friends.
38.if today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Say my last prayers, chant & talk to Amitābha, my family & friends & ya I will go when they are not looking, at night if possible.
39.who is/are the people/person you trust the most?
Hard question I refuse to answer, cause serioulsy.NVM
40.do you believe in seeing the rainbow after the rain?
I see them before ya, but maybe in life, it might not always be the case.
41.if you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Let all my dreams come true!(adapted from Agnes) hahhah It did be great that way.
42.what is your goal for this year?
Hope that the O level papers is well done & ya.希望卷子不要辜负我。Make the best out of it. thats all.
43.do you believe in eternity love?
Sounds funny maybe no la.
44.what feeling do you love most?
Erm, get good O level results. But somehow haizzz, fate's actually sealed liao le.
45.do you really think it’s global warming now?
YES, the can't u feel it Singapore is more & more like toaster.& occasionally, it even got monsoon seasons that turn it to something like autumn.
46.what feel do you hate the most?
Same people that betray/backstab me.
47.do you like doing quizes?
Ok la.
48.do you believe in gods?
Yes, I believe. 举头三尺有神明。
49.who cares for you the most?
Don’t know? Mother??
50.what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Health. (agree)
51.what will you bring when you fight?
erm a not sure la.
52.what have you regretted doing in your whole life?
I can’t say it here, correct I also.
53.what do you do if nobody cared for you any longer?
Not sure.
54.what will you do if your boyfriend/girlfriend two-timed you?
Dump her & scold her la, so simple.
55.how do you feel now?
Dunno funny.
Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
2 Dec 2008
7.26pm
No comments:
Post a Comment