假期是: Boring de
闷的
Aimless one
无聊
long de lor
NVM, my computer. haizzzz my photos 4 years leh all inside & haizz. people say生不带来,死不带去, but it doesn't seems to be the case. It is like almost dead le, just that I have yet to sign the Death certificate for it only. & it brought along all my photos & songs !!!!!
I want them back ok, sec 1 to 4 photos all inside, taiwan, cambodia, genting, vietnam photos all inside. Then all the tunes for videos all inside. Al my projects soft copy, notes & info & many more la & it just like hang when ronald sending me songs
-.-
Then ok, luckily my dad sort of know how to revive the thing but, I doubt it can be revived. Dunno what he did, then all the memory like gone haizzzzzzz. Then he say there's tonnes of virus in it. I was like huh ?? how on earth???
Then he ask me want to buy another com??? I say ayo dunnwan I only want back my photos , the music & projects just let it be la. Give me back my photos........... I missed them. My photos,my memories............ 还魂乏术 天意如此,一切将过去. 天下无不散之宴............
Haizz I am so like going to print out all my photos next time......
Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
14 Dec 2008
11.55AM
No comments:
Post a Comment