Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holidays

Haven't been doing stuff thats constructive recently. Watching Japanese amine, calling for jobs to kill time. but funny why i call the companies only gt two kind of ending. First either the line dont get through or no one picks up. Second, or i get these kind of replies, erm we only need females or o we have no vacanccies le. -_-lll

Haiz I really missed my old computer, my dad brought it t his work place, feed it with some anti viruses medcine but it does not really seemed to work,it is like haizzz nvm. & he told me its filled with all sorts of viruses. I was like -_-lll

K, went for one stupid job interview on monday. ya I know it was pubic holiday. & It was stupid la. Profit was unbeliavably good $200 ++++ for 1 sales I was like -_-lll , no interest so went parkway with Jeremy. Brought a shirt & nothing else.

Going out is like must spend money in Singapore haizzz. I am like so cash strapped le. Hopped that Judy call ASAP , afterall Sony is retrenching, & I have yet to recieve my pay LOLs, wonder if they will cut cut cut the pay hahhah.

K gtg for my the show yakitate japan I am currently only at episode45 part 1 haizz dunno why I am taking so long to watch it. But somehow i like it, I found it before the Os , somwhere before prelims, thanks to my brother, I am watching it again hahhah, or else I did have forgotten it long ago.

After that hoped to read finish my 于丹论语心得, I also brought it before O levels, for this holidays. & my cross-stich all not done. By the way anyone good at differentating colours for threads I need help with regards to that for my cross- stich.

Actually on second thoughts I have tonnes of things to do but, I am taking my time doing one by one hahhah.

Life's not so boring after all !!!

Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
10 Dec 2008

5.41pm

No comments: