Wednesday, December 31, 2008

31st December 2008, 3.50 pm.

Here I am, now, sitting infront of this half a year old computer, typing some last words or rather rather last post for year 2008. As I have always say, its a long year. But somehow, it feit different today. Perhaps its the last day.

Nvm. Did quite alot in these 4 years, particularly this year. Learnt alot, accomplished alot, and ya, settled most of my family matters too.

Completed my secondary education, my O levels & yes, another phase of my life. But somehow, at times I have this feeling of regreting over some issues & this empty feeling inside me, like part of me is empty or not occupied. On the other hand, some part of my brain tells me that its over, dont bother too much, you have given your best already just accept what ever that will eventually come in your stride. But somehow I am just not feeling right.

k, nvm about 2008 its over. Lets talk about 2009 which will arrive in +/- 8 hours time. Some how I am looking forward to the first two saturdays hahhah. But not the third one, cause my instincts tells me that results will be out by then, & dunno why it also signifies that there will eventually be a uproar. (I hope not)

Happy New year to all hahhah.

願消三障諸煩惱
願得智慧真明了
普願罪障悉消除
世世常行菩薩道
Namo Amitābha

ÿ©™
31 December 2008
4.20PM

No comments: