Dunno why I have been going to GIANT so frequently, & it is so bored la. All the three franchise are the same one, one at IMM the other at the old horse racing complex & the other one at tempanies. But somehow every trip there my mum will get food, cooked or ready to eat or what so ever la.
Then went IKEA warehouse store or dunno what something like that la, at tempanies. Incidentally I found pre-made frames avaliable for sale at extremely low prices. Didn't know such cheap but good looking frames existed. So I brought two of them. one 13 x 18 cm one at $5.90 the other 30 x 40 cm at $12.90.LOLs Then my mum saw towels, one for $0.70 only hahhah.
Then brought some clothes & nothing else le, haizz boring life.
O ya anyone or rather any girls want tution job can go find the Belinda of 4E1.
Namo Amitābha
ÿ©™
18 Dec 2008
12.55 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment