Anything la, actually I resent the idea, but it was fun la. I can consider it as first work in my life.
Anyway, it started out with PeiJun's introduction, &..... (nvm too long story).
First day, was ok, had a crash course training, at Carlton(4* but, if you were to look at the back of the hotel, you would have thought that it is backpackers or even .....), Raymond, ya in charge of us. K, nice guy, except alittle rushy. K start, we had free dinner, not really interesting pretty ... , then k than we were fed with required waiter knowledge, then ya start work. I find that first day was pretty ok la, although base on some comparison, I got the most troublesome table that night. Ya the customers for first night were myanmar chinese, pretty rich, I got atable with kids & myanmmar anuties, & rich couple& 1 indian, 8 person in total. K not really demanding. But ayo, eat dam slow ok, lets say u put a dish , they would like wait for 3-5 minutes than they will start eating, by the time they start eating, I already need to collect& change plates le -.- k, nevermind overall was ok good.
Second day, erm bad la, my eyelids already started twitching beforehand. K, the table i serve is like all young working adults, which are super good drinkers. Don't really know what to say, but ya in total, 6 bottles of red wine was consumed by that table, thats all I have to say. Erm ok , I didnt get to eat any thing at all, such a waste. I actually wanted to eat the prawns one, so big, (the size of those old lion series 1 dollar coin), although it is liked shelled, I didnt such a waste, so big & juicy. Then dunno why oso, till now I still find it quite funny. Why hor, whenever I stop the manager or someone more superior will prop out, go take this liao , go refill the drinks, empty le, can't u see??, why r u staring in blank???
Later after the banquet, something horrible happens, I don't know how to roll a foldable table & 'PIANG!' , I broke like all the glasses on two candle stands about my height. hahhah.
K, nvm, in conlusion I have yet to master the art of 吃蛇,slcking. hahhah
Namo Amitābha
感谢三宝加持
ÿ©™
25 Sep 2008
1.53PM
No comments:
Post a Comment