Thursday, November 13, 2008

O level Biology MCQ, 2008(last paper)

yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh yeh !!!!!! Hahhahhahhahhahahhah , I am currently very very happy ??
Finally after 6+++ weeks of ordeal, I am finally free! As though coming out from cage or prison like that. I was like counting down since last night 8.00 p.m. hahhah.

Erm going out in like 40 minutes time shopping, its along long time since I last decently shopped. But budget how huh???

Its a long 4 years. And I have reached where I should be , now it is left with the unknown judgement day only. Phew what a long way I have came.

Ya, photos I know , I will post tomorrow , OK ? , Promise. As for the acknowledgement post later la, cause although I write le , but require quite some editing la.

Thats all la.

Namo Amitābha
感谢三宝加持
ÿ©™
13 Sep 2008
(Last offical day of school, The End for this chapter of my life, 9.00 a.m. stop writing)
07.11 PM

No comments: