At the hotel
Last photo of the day
Graduation nite, yesterday, 17 November 2008.
2.30p.m. went out met Jeremy & Pei Jun at 3.00p.m. at that dunno what bus stop, took 960 down & ya reach Raffles Town Club at 4.00pm. Then jeremy went to check in at their hotel. Went up the hotel was ok, not bad, comfortable at least. Pei Jun was like my goodnesss taking 1++++ hours making up, hiding pimples. Boring, Wen Xin why arent you there ?? Vietnam gang?
6.00p.m went out to Raffles town club, I was like everyone so well dressed, but the girls some alittle, aunty looking , some too revealing. But overall, the atmosphere was good la.
But food was boring, not really tasty. I only like the appetiser which is some sour sweet spicy, shrimp, sotong etc.... (k, after that horrible dinner yesterday I was like I missed weddings, though I dont really like meeting up with those relatives of mine)
Then the show & stuff, ok la, not exactly boring but nethier was it fun. Enjoyed the company of everyone last night. 2E5 & 4E3 thanks for the memories.
ÿ©™
18Nov 2008
07.21PM
No comments:
Post a Comment