K, shopping today makes me realise two things. First , my mum's really werid. If I go buy clothes myself, she will nag & nag , say this so ex that so ex. If I go with her she will like u want ? u want u want? , I am like -_-lll, & my dad has not really said much, just that he siad it is only a prom no need so ma fan. May be I am getting more sensitive, I thought he is trying to limit my budget again.
second I am like never going shopping in Singapore again for a long period. I am bored now, walked so many shopping centers, town or rural areas , they r like almost the same, homogenous cluture across the globe. & what on Earth is going on with the managements of the malls, Now is like Christmas deco are more or less up, christmas carols here there???, r they going to have lunar new year songs right on 26 Dec ???
I was like wanting to tell my mum this in her face just now, why have grandma & you & all those aunties chose Bukit Timah shopping center ? Why not places like lucky plaza or Far East Plaza?
If not life now would have been wao?Get something smaller, now life would be much better. haizz what wrong decisions.
Namo Amitābha
感谢三宝加持
ÿ©™
13 Sep 2008
09.23 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment