Currently there are quite some stuff bothering me. Afew questions, some tricky some aimless some may be I know what to do. My parents , ok not exactly both . One hinted to me to try something more promising JC, the other one even more direct, I dont wish to see u go p >. <
I was like huh, my ang moh like that how to ....., then there comes the stupid geography that ended this way. Besides this I am still thinking about some other stuff.
Todays S.s was neither really very good.Although ya, that four topics was exactly what I have predicted but SBQ was rather bad still, dont really know how to answer them suddenly. Haizzz bad bad bad......
Written (I mean those that need to write not shade ) is finally over. Overall maybe ok la, except english Paper 1 &2 which I think I should worry more & the two bio & physic practicalls so -_-lll out of syllabus like that de. Actually I dont know la, humanities haiya nvm heck le, if I am deemed to be like that than thats heavens will le.
By the way Ronald ar if you see this can you tell did u do last night???
Namo Amitābha
愿得三宝加持
ÿ©™
3 Sep 2008
07.11 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment