Actually I have intended to write all these or rather this post much earlier, like on 26 September 2008. But I am not really prepared & had no time back then.
These four years, is rather long but now on second thoughts, maybe it just pass by in an eye blink’s time. Somehow I miss the company of some.
If I didn’t remember wrongly, the first day first time I set up the laptop was for Miss lim followed by Mr. Queck. Last day, last time I set up the projector is also for Mr. Queck. It was also like first time I successfully pulled down the projector screen hahhah, what a good ending. & so pai seh that day.
I still remember vividly四年前的这个时, I entered the hall, my chinese teacher (also form) she was smiling at me dunno why. The next moment I was trembling while endorsing my PSLE results. I was ayo why like that one, though I was like 1st ? Back at home, disaster strikes. First I don’t know what will be next, where to go. Second, my parents started nagging & scolding.
Then there was stupid 堂姐, can go Assumption ok le lo, I was like next time ask your son go la, talk so much. Eventually no need say, war broke out, I scream shouted cursed, pretty sad back then, I cried for like a long long time ?A big fuss out of the results that’s all I could say.
K so I entered BBSS, 1E5, alone, although there was a Pri 6 classmate somewhere in 2E6, I am like still pretty lost & blur.
My mum wanted me take HCL so I sign form, but hahhah, funny Ronald ended up taking the test (passing it oso) instead of me. 陈老师 didn’t even realize that I opted for HCL, until my mother inquire at PTM.
But seriously, now, never mind la. 1E5'05 & 2E5'06 was a competitive, but fun class. I enjoyed their company. Its been lovely two years, with ups & downs. Zi Zhen, Yi Han, Choon Yan, Clarence, Jia Hao, Daniel, Annabelle, Anthea, Mun Kit, Leyu, Clive, Wei Han, Jeremy, Nicholas, Zhi Kai, Clive, Gary, Debby, Cheng Xiong, Chun Hui, Enoch & many more….. Thanks for the memories.
K I will go on with my acknowledgement now. (P.S . names are not really in order except Mun kit’s hahhah)
Mun Kit
Till now, you seem to be the one that I reveal most & the most trustable one. I missed & treasured the times that we were together, doing projects, Infocom competition, chatting, keeping me company. I thanked the triple gems for our friendship & it’s a good four years together. I hopped that there would be more to come by.
Jeremy
May be did I tell u before le, first day of school I was wondering (this is the first impression u gave me), this long looking kid, with colored shoes, sure gangster. But not really, may be ya, don’t judge a book by its cover. You are not a PAI kid la. If not for your help & company the projects would not have been completed, Vietnam Trip would not have been so enjoyable, trips home from school did be boring. & I missed Vietnam hahhah! A interesting friend to be with. May the merits of triple gems be with you & ya A big thank you for these 4 long years. Hope that there would be more to come.
Ronald
Erm how should I start?? K, This is what I think, somehow or rather your displacement changed, you are really completely different as compared with the Lam Wen Chuan I first met. Initially really you are, *&&$#$@!@^*)_)@!_+ hahhah. I would say that you are different as compared to others. Perhaps, it is wrong to use selfish on you. After all there are notes which normal people won’t be willing to part with, yet you let them go. Its been a fruitful two years with you, you can be thoughtful that’s what I realize, but you just seems to be like Mrs lim. Thanks for the help offered & the company u had provided& the memories & many more. 愿这一切细水长流
Clive
Maybe, I would not have been where I am today. If it was not because of what you said. “Ayo 3E_ all the l…. teachers there ….. aya, ….” Then ok, I went to Kita & she was like what u want?? Erm can I take back my form, she was like ok ok then she throw me the whole stack of appeal forms. Then she started nagging haiyo, your students huh don’t study hard la then now want to appeal. ….. Next moment I was back at D&T room I tore the appeal form. My fate for two years sealed, because I tore my dad’s signature hahhah. Thanks, it has been fun to be with you for 4 years.
Nicholas
Initially thought that you are pretty quiet, but guessed that my judgment is wrong la.You turn out to be pretty different. It is good to have you for these 4 years & the Chinese projects. Thanks for the help & everything.
Fiona
K, should I praise you? There’s a kid in you. Somehow dunno why u resembles my niece Valerien Soh (my mothers’ fifth brother daughter’s daughter). Thanks for the jokes & company in class.
Qin Ning
Gossips? That’s all I could think of. Thanks for the help offered in class & the company. Should not have lie back then but, guess blowing off others candles can’t really make mine any brighter. Srry J
Shi Min
May be should not have wrote these but never mind la. It’s good to have a Trigo master infront. Thanks for the help in A & E math, though I can be rather dumb & impatient at times, you r still helping.
Lili
Ruan Neh ?? Anything la, you can be rather 13 oclock. But seriously you are not la. Your nature is not bad, kind, just that you are a little playful that’s all. Thanks for the fun & laughter.
Joshua
Erm…. Seriously, you give me a impression that you are smart la(dunno why oso) & dunno why I enjoy suaning u a lot hahhah. That’s about it thanks for the company.
3E3’07 & 4E3’08 thanks for your jokes & laughter, it is the atmosphere that I enjoyed. Its been good 2 years, and long way we have come together. Though we are parting soon, it is the memories that count. I would like to say a big thank you. Also thank you to Agnes, Ashu, Parveen, Yi Ting, Mei Rong, Jaslyn, Chih Kiat & all for the help, company and joy offered at different stages of my life.
Special thanks credited to Miss Tan, Mrs Lee (Used to be Miss but hahhah my Pri 6 chinese teacher, half of my A1 is thanks to her), Mrs Lim, Mr Quek, Mrs Ooi, Mdm Jayanthi, Mdm Teoh, Mr Syam, Mrs Chan (maths tution teacher since pri 3.), Mrs Wong (El tution teacher) & many more. Thanks for their guidance & patience, which brought me to where I am today.
I will end it off with the Vietnam Gang, hahhah. Fun, laughter filled trip, that is educational (teaches us how to bargain, which is not a skill that could be picked up in Singapore or the classroom itself!) The memories collected will be with me forever. Thanks to Wen Xin, Pei Jun & Jeremy for the jokes , care &concern. & sorry for being so flaunty back then.
Also WX sorry for that time walking down the slope, I was rather unfamiliar with you that’s why I walked away. We should seriously go Malaysia together after we have money, not to shop but perhaps eat?? Jeremy lead the way?
Best regards to you all & May health & happines be with you guys.
gate gate pāragate pāra-saṅgate bodhi svāhā
Namo Amitābha
感谢三宝加持与护佑
ÿ©™
28 Sep 2008
03.09 P.M
No comments:
Post a Comment