Erm ok, what lets see what I have done for the past few days. Besides choping down the mini amazon at home, going out for boring meaningless shopping & I wrote a chinese letter . Shocking right ??My brother's chinese is like bad to worst, somemore is Hydrogen ChLoride. Marking his compo almost make me puke, ended up, I was like ok, nvm, I dont blame you cause u gt a lousy chinese teacher, CLK, 谢女士, so I gave him all my chinese notes & wrote one for him.
Back to the class video, ok, anyone have other songs besides, High school muscial , & vitamin C - graduation ?? send me. If not I will be using vitamin C which is dam old. I will start work for the video on tuesday. If you guys gt good photos also can send me. Thanks.
& dunno why nowadays I can like sleep at 12 am midnight & wake up at 9 a.m so werid, thats not what I am used to . ?
ÿ©™
16Nov 2008
10.35AM
No comments:
Post a Comment