Woke up super early today, its like I have never woke up this early before. Went for HSK level 6 briefing, was rather smooth, met Mrs Lee I was like 我们真有缘... Then met Mr Lim. Went home snoring like a pig, cause I was dead tired.
Had dinner at Ajisen with julian & miao ling..... The soup base is so nice hahahahaha. Chat alot.
PART 1
I have quite a fair bit to write today, alot of thoughts and emotions stirring in my mind. I have communicated with alot recently & if you guys noticed, I have changed, I felt that there's no need to keep so much things to myself anymore. Yet I still have the feeling of (quite) insecure, abit confused, abit lost, and lastly abit lost in faith of humans.
For once probably I would type here, wad I told my psycotherapist. I won't reveal who you are but, you know who you are. I felt abit cheated( lols, I used this word, when I am not even in a relationship, and u should nt even be in a relationship with me in the first place.),and uneasy to certain things that we did together. That's the first thing. I am quite irked by your reactions towards certain isses towards last part of yr 2009 & 2010.
Through all these you thought me wad is called double personality & accepting what you are as a friend is an obligation you felt I should( without sparing a thought for others). And yes, after some form of affirmation, you contributed to my condition today, a lost in faith in mankind to certain degree. haha.
And I DO HOPE THAT I COULD HAVE YOU ERASED FROM MY MIND. I DONT MIND IF U COULD STOP SMSING ME. I was initially quite glad to recieve some noise from you, but thereafter, I am quite irritated. I thought that you have somewad changed, but probably as the phrase goes - 狗改不了吃屎( It's the worst thing I could scold, its better than F words which u spilt out). So you didnt, 利字当头,人性显露...... 哈哈, nvm, vanish from my face& please, dun disturb me with any sms when I am overseas :)
PART 2
It's about my uni addmision, I do hope that I could get into chinese now. Cause, afterall, I dun need to 大富大贵like wad mrs lee said. I just need a normal peaceful life till ripe age. But the sense I am getting is that, competition this year seems to be freaking intense, SMU even asked ppl to go retake As zzzzzzz......... I hope I get into chinese now >.<
These comforting thoughts, came from 2 inspiring sources, Mr Lim and Mrs Lee. They both felt that I should be alrite there & me too. ( BTW, I met them at HSK briefing in school today) I am still dead hopeful about entering accountancy. I wanna take accounts, it's my dream , really. So I will 博 my chance, I will mug like hell in first year, I swear. 我真心祈求希望老天不要再辜负我这个有心人了....Its my 3rd & most probably last chance to fullfill a dream. 我只能秉着上仓有好生之德的希望走下去......
一点露,一支草,铁树也会开新花.......
No comments:
Post a Comment