I went for my first psycotherapy session ytd at NUH, it didnt turn out like a counselling session (as I have expected), it ended up making felt abit like an experimental bait. Sitting down there being bombared with questions & they are tough, mostly comprising of "WHY?".
The whole conversation revolves around 2 topics- 1 person & 1 issue.I was rather pleased with it. though I felt that my privacy had been intruded, at least they forced me to clear my thoughts, for the cause of my condition & my treatment will follow up.
Casting that episode aside, I was again pleased that I could choose between sociology and chinese now, instead of chinese only. I was thinking about major in sociolgy and minor in chinese language translation. Afterall I did thought about being a translator before :). I just hope that I get into uni, and that's it. I dun need a scholarship. I just wanna be a happy person with enough to get a house, a condo & have a family, lead a healthy and happy life till the end. That's all I want. It's simple, yet it's simple things that are tough.
I read jude's blog justnow. felt abit emotional lol. Although life's in our control, but it is not up to us to control the outcome. It is us who nagvigate our directions, but it is not us who chooses the outcome. Luck still plays quite a big portion in our life. I wanna consider myself as bad luck in exams, but probably I am not really that bad afterall. Just that, I had been played around by fate.
I cant really let go of the facts yet, but at least I made my decisions le. I need time to let go. Cause, I don't know how.
天意弄人
No comments:
Post a Comment