I feeling quite disturbed that, time passes so freaking fast that I am already 3 months passed 2011, that I am right into the eve of A level release and that I have to face wadever nonsence grade I have produced 4 months back..............
I doubt I will hold on to the fact that as the clock ticks by, I'll have to spend more effort to calm myself, get myself into the relaxed mode, such that I will remain normal.
I do hope that by choosing to work tonite is a good option to occupy my brains with some sweet stuffs, such that I can cast the utter disgusting fact of judgement day aside and probably have a final good nite rest ( before the awakening judement day that will knock some sense into me, that I have to face the reality)
I wish that it will be a fine day tmr, and that I wont recieve something disappointing ever again!!!
Finally, to 09s02, may tmr be a pleasant one for you, but if it turns out slightly sour, take it in stride, for it's not the alphabets that determines us.
No comments:
Post a Comment