I just read Jeremy's tumbler....
Humans have insaistable needs & wants, because we are inately greedy, we wanna grab everything we want. We have the urge to get wadever we can. That's wad pushes/causes/forces us to make actions or decisions which are either life changing or geographically impactful.
It is through these insastible needs & wants that humans develope wad we called dreams, aspirartions, goals and wishes, which are basically are a mixture of mentality that serves to guide us along towards certain pathway in our life( as a human being). And, this is also a point that differnetiates us from animals, we have something in mind( other than hunting for food, finding a secure living place and reproducing to ensure that our family line is passed down) to accomplish.
I'll continue this post, cause I dunno how to continue it at this point. hahah
To those who are reading this blog, pls tag at the side.
No comments:
Post a Comment