Sunday, March 20, 2011

Dim Sum buffet with Joan, Miao Ling, An an, Xiu Hui, Julian, Mr & Mrs Lim at Red star restaurant( in chinatown area), an antique restuarant that serves really mouth watering authetic dim sum. :) Mr Lim drove us down haha :) Ate lots of Har Gao ( pran dumpling)simply love them muahahahah. Desert was almond jelly, Not bad, they manage to control the strength of the almond, which most restaurants couldnt manage to. After that went jalan jalan with the gang :)

& yah, proceeded to Conrad, yah, the routine work work work, sian .......

k, I was rather emoish tonite. I know why I felt this way. If I say that I am not jealous, 我是骗人的. Its impossible, cause I am a human & I do have feelings. But, I simply cant stand the hour bus ride home. It seems to take me forever tonite. Alot, really alot of images flashed through my mind, I havent felt so clear for preety long & yup, haiz nvm.................. I need to let go, I know. 附水难收...... 我也任了.

Anyway, on a lighter note, I'll be flying off on monday, yeh yeh yeh hahahah :) It'll be a busy day tmr, I'll be packing like mad & registering, o well I hope I can finish everything in one day.

No comments: