Friday, March 4, 2011

Sometimes I wondered, how much harder must I try, then I would get it. Am I destineed to be 不是读书的料? CC CCB AB this is my A level grades, it does reflect my level of work&effort isnt it?? lol, wad a joke. Suffering so much for straight Cs...... nice one. hahaha

Wad a nice ending to everything/ 2 years.

I hold back my tears, for once, I felt that I was strong, haha, but I need fresh air away from others.

Hi kc, I doubt u r reading this, but still congrats. U have the option& choses to make, while I hang on to the miserable truths.

U r blessed, and I am not. Thats wad I would like to say.

Take it as a stepping stone, life's not about grades, Muahahah, I lead a life in singapore, if its nt about grades, wad's it about? Someone, pls, use another angle to measure life beyond grades. I still see them connecting together.

I doubt I could survive on an ITE cert, which my dad lived on, earning enough to purchase propertie"S" & I stress the "S" , feed the other 3 mouths at home, at the very end have savings enough to bring me through uni(without a loan) and yes probably not that much but still enough for retirement.( bearing in mind not a single cent was from his parents)

I wished that I could be a kampung kid now, with a piece of land, some $$ no need that much, in malaysia, that allows me to farm, eat my own produce and thats it. Away from the bustle and hussle. But these are just dreams and probably a pipe one.

At least, I won't have to lost a close friend, get hooked on to medication, have sleepless nites and at the very end lost everything that seem so important from the start - GRADES .

I lost too much in these 2 years. I would have ignored the grades if I knew this was THE END

No comments: