Saturday, March 12, 2011

Just out from NTU's open house. Nothing very intersting....... But managed to get bit of information. Chinese & sociology, I am deciding between the 2 of them.....

Anyway, Ytd's was really a fun& blessed day for me. Though its quite sddening to hear that tusnami hit Japan.......

Booked my air tickets to Shantou via the net, first time in my life haha. Flying by jetstar cause there's no any other airway to that place. Many said that my air ticket's freaking ex......Anyway, then rushed down to SA tours to get my hotels & itinery fixed. Yeah, 4 star hotel throughout the stay at shantou hahah :) I'll be away & uncontactable from 21st to 26th March ............ lalala I'll come back as a true blue teochew hahas

After that did abit of shopping with mum & yah as usual she bought stuffs........ Then rushed down for work. ( nothing special)

But at nite when I reached home, I was rather surprise to find a crumpler, a camera cupboard & a new DSLR 70D, I was like OMG, hahahah such a nice day of surprises :)

The week would be a busy one :) & lastly may the light of dharma & blessings of buddah be with the victims of japan's tusnami. haizzz, natual disasters are horrible......

No comments: