Haizzz today boring teachers day, show no nice, games no fun , whole process is so boring. Then saw a whole bunch of 4E3 crowding to ask mrs lim marks,haizz no wonder I was thinking huh what was the commotion about but I didnt bother, so I didnt really go.
then came my reporters telling me ....... (abt my marks la) which I shall not believe , afterall I think I have been cheated twice liao le. First time 07 SA2 , she said u did badly than turn out a A.
Second time, o u did well la, then turn out only a low B3. I was -_-lll
Then went west mall with RL, NL , lilin, Shimin, Christine. Wah the journey is really hor tiring one. I shall not dwell on but , my comment is that they are even worst than me.
& realise something dunno why gifts in the market nowadays are so targeted towards christians,
can't even find anything decent free thinker or suitable for other religion.
Dunno why feeling so giddy now. Its been a long time since I felt this feeling. Maybe I am going to fall sick le haizz nvm , my brother is sick le, down with fever.
Nvm la go sleep le
by the way ronald ar stop your i win u , u win me thinggy very boring leh, but dont try to change tatic cause , I have no interest to play with u. U r nt my cup of tea for this game.
ÿ©™
28 August 2008
10.55 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment