Tuesday, August 12, 2008

GCE "O" level Chinese results

Finally I would say 雨过天晴, my long wait is finally over le ....

After Mr Queck says you may go I was like , erm mr queck u settle all these yourself hor than I scrambble down le, & if I wasnt wrong I was the first one down there for our class.

Then saw the whole role of (1) I was like wah, the school did so well ar then o is that one hahhah .
a (1) & (D)

I am quite pleased today la. Anyway there are quite a few shocks here & there . Both pleasant & shocking ones. felt quite sad & wasted for some people. But this is like a force it will push some people to greater heights for sure.

But nvm Chinese is finally over, at least I can have a good night sleep. hope that there would not be any stupid dreams coming to interrupt me again. hahhah

English oral is on the way hahhah woinder what will happen.


願消三障諸煩惱
願得智慧真明了
普願罪障悉消除
世世常行菩薩道

南无釋迦牟尼佛,南无当来下生弥勒尊佛,南无阿彌陀佛
感谢三宝加持。

ÿ©™
12 August
04.45 PM

No comments: