Haizzz yesterday dunno what happened, so unlucky.
After eating lunch, when i was standing up mounvering out from the bench, I accidentally or rather dunno how on earth stepped onmy bag the sling that part. Then i experience unequal moments, haizzz stepped on it harder, then "POMP" the whole bench collaspe. Luckily Agnes was there for me to press on (thanks & sorry for pressing so hard). But haizz dunno why, nichola's bag fall & somehow I think the bench fell on the plastic joint of the bag & the joint gave way. The bag was considered 'fractured' & that's it. Sorry.
Tests nowadays are like drinking water, everyday also need to have. Haiz but they are really really very diffcult for me to swallow. Dunno why whenever I recieve the results, I seems to have immue to the shock le, I just feel sad thats all nothing else no joy. Dunno why I thought I am numb le . hahhah.
Though I might not hit target but still looking forward to the 12 August 2008. Because finally I would say that I am mentally prepared le (I hopped) to face the music, be it good or bad.
This was what my mum said , nvm la as well as u have tried your best got A1 or not for chinese NVM. Guess what I replied my mother in dialect.
I dont care if i didnt get the A1, I will jump down if i dont get the A1 hahhah. Then she stop le. & starting to coax me nvm nvm you will get your A1 one. hahhah haiz maybe I am getting insane le, I really didnt mean to say that to her but dunno why it just came out of my mouth. ( & dont be silly I dont even intend to do that)
ÿ©™
1st August 2008
农历七月初一
5.30 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment