Thursday, August 28, 2008

My aunty called yesterday & she asked for the number from my mother again hahhah, because she forgotten le, so naturally I fordo with the old one & gave her a new one .

Ok now lets go back to the main idea, I am here to complain hahhah
What on Earth are the teachers up to huh ??? Tommorrow end school at 3p.m. ???
Since when they like to see us so much one ??huh ???
NVM la

& Prelim may be is not my cup of tea, it is like those teh o , those ang mo teh that needs to add sugar & milk, taste so unatural & ugly. I dont really seems to be performing although I studied (except for physics , which I have only manage to study like 2 weeks b4 hand so more or less I forget le). haizz

I dont seems to be worrying alot now adays, may be it is a bad thing not to worry so much.

ÿ©™
28 August 2008
3.04 PM

No comments: