Haizz, so far 4 person have dream about chinese "O" results le. This is what we see in our dreams.
Jeremy
He saw his results it was a B dunno what & he also woke up immediately after looking at the results.
Hui Shan
She dreamt that she recieved the reults slips & saw a B4 , then she wake up le.
Myself 2 times .
1st time was the night before school reopen. Dreamt about Ronald getting A1 starting to critisie me , as I got B4. -_-llll
2nd time was sometime last or last last week, dreamt that I was standing outside the general office noticeboard with others crowding around. When I finally managed to squeeze in it was a B3 or 4 so scary. The whole scene appeared to be so real.
But for both dreams I wake up after looking the results it was like -_-lll.
Ronald on the other hand got this auspicious dream that he got A1 & was running around the school like mad . hahhah maybe that might happen. (I mean that he runs around like mad :))
There is two common factor except for Ronald. We all woke up after seeing the results, & the omen was rather bad with all the stupid, obstructing Bs appearing here & there.
Trying to make more such dreams but the more I try the more this dream won't happen.
Seriously I hoped that this Tuesday comes sooner, as fast as possible. Afterall 夜长梦多, let the results come as it is better than having us to think about it all day long to a extend that we even dream about it in our slumber.
Best wishes to all those recieveing their results this tuesday.
& dont get to traumatise or happy, wether it is good or bad. As well as you know that you have given your best , then its Ok le. Afterall there's still English oral , coming in our way.
有时候过程比终点更加重要, 只要进力就行了。
ÿ©™
9 August 08
National Day
1.56 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment