5 minutes ago my 4th aunty called, the one whom I think I am most close with,afterall she was the one whom I think is the one who treat me better, although it might not really be, as usual she wanted to find my mum. I told her she was bathing .
& dunno why she started asking me, ehh yew cheng ar u sec 4 le right ? ya, ooo . there it goes la all abt results , ar what is your usual class position. (heheh want to know wait long long I tell u , if I tell u , u will go around to the third follow by the fifth, & alll those uncles, saying ayo u all dunno ar, her son hor how ..... , which I am actually not , so forget abt it ) (my answer is o sometimes they dont print it one so I oso dunno hahhah) Then she stop le
& I ask her o r u at home or at cousins house , I call mother call u after she finish bathing.
Then suddenly comes her gambling addict, she asked me for 4 numbers, & dunno why I gave her this. 4358
Now here I am regretting die le why give so ugly number later she misunderstand, I scolding her " Si San Ba " how +=+ ???
Nowadays I seems like not using my brain to think, before I speak haizzz
ÿ©™
25 August 2008
10.52 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment