Saturday, August 23, 2008

Dunno what to update about, online nowadays are like so boring everyone is mugging so hard, Jeremy staying up till 12 midnight yesterday calling me when I was just about to go into my deep slumber.

As for the prelims, I would say , I am stupid. Making so much careless mistakes here & there. How on earth can potassium maganate(VII) change from purple to colourless -_-lll nvm la thats part of it only . & stupid of me, physics pratical , can u imagine I have repeated my wonderful light experiment three times , in the end , finding myself struggling with the plotiing of graph etc...... just because of all those stupid lights, I was trying to find out how on earth to get magnified image, & blur of me to actually measure the distance of the base of the grid paper to the & haizz still gt alot la.

Anyway life still goes on.....

ÿ©™
23 August 2008
1144 PM

No comments: