Haizzz today's A maths was like -_-llll
I was so careless , thus, i was like kept repeating this question, that question & .... -_-lll
I spent like almost 15 minutes for the 1st question & I was like die le sure die de. First question already like that le, then behind what will happen.
In the end I dunno how to do 3 questions.lost 18 marks at least. Dunno if that L; L will see this not nice minus 1 mark, that one ugly mius 3 mark a not??? hahhah
But more importantly hope that I had not been so careless in the pass 2 hours thats all or else whatever effort I had put in would just go to waste.
& 老天是公平的,只要自己进了力, 一切的一切也不再那么重要。。。。。。。。
还有Ronald Lam , 7 to 1 is not call fair. Don't put words in the heaven's mouth.
If you really consider 7 to 1 fair maybe you can ask mrs lim to give u 1 out of 100. Cause u study alot le, so definately u will score higher, to ensure fairness u only deserve 1 mark. that is fair Right???
ÿ©™
25 August 2008
1219 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment