U walked off that nite. It was normal of you doing that. But before that, you said alot of things, I don't know if u intend to have any hidden meaning behind it. But I took it with agenda. That's y I burst & congrats everything is over now. I won't interfere with your life. Neither should you touch mine. It is a common battle yet, there's different end. You envied what I got, I tolerated, at the expanse of my mood. Yet nothing works, so just leave me alone, if i see you up there, congrats. But for now, really just leave me alone.
-------------------------------------------------
Guess I am finally leting things go. For I am feeling much better le. So what if I got a C for math, just pass for bio? & probably played some dirty tricks for chem? ( hahah) It's time to move on. For just like had mrs low said, life is more than just A s & B s .
4 weeks 8 sessions of counselling, I am finally well and working again, though somethings doesnt change overnite, but at least I am fine now. & more importantly my case is closed for now. Review after Mid yrs. lols Thanks alot Mrs Low, for if not, I wondered what I would have been like.
The hardest thing to do is to learn how to climb down after peaking and rescaling new heights.
No comments:
Post a Comment