ok, my nite is offically spoiled by this idotic 小姑 of mine, I dont care I am just gonna be extremely rude to her here. 为老不尊,为老不贤 thats how I am gonna describe her. What is wrong with my mum not working, is it of concern to you? Not working means my mum very free at home & be tai tai is it? What is wrong with helping her kids iron clothes? If thats what you wanna say to my mum, go & Kao Pek your own daughter in law instead. Why when your daughter in law ask your son to move to pongoul, when u live in jurong west, u r like , orhs nevermind lor, when u like so angry, but u still 忍?& very funny u very free hor, dun have family or husband to take care one is it? maybe because u too evil, thats y yr husband never appear with u bah! Really feel like saying u r 报应. What is wrong with my mum, y must u always say such mean & attrocious things to her, when u r the evil wicked one?
If you wan to be so 造孽, 没口德, please dont come to my house & if you wan take back 二姑's will also, I hate to be the one inheriting & having to be the middleman distributing them for such people. Calling me , straight after O levels & say " ayo can go ITE anot" , go & die..... zzzzzzz U deserved everything that I have scolded u , for wad u did to me & my mum.
-------- K enough, I wasted enough blog space for such attrocious women------
Mr Lim's wedding today, was fun hahah. After that went Vivo with like 0.75 of the class. Brought lots of Marks & Spencer that I am craving for. yump yump
Then I went home, cause I have something on at Jurong & yup :) It was an enjoyable day. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment