GP paper today. I was quite calm & peaceful with myself in the morning. But, still I was right, I flung the essay. It was a flop. I actually predicted water would come out last nite & I sort of the fliped through Broader Perspectives & even the newsapapers reported on water scracity &. Haizzz nvm, if only I trusted my instincts. For 1 hour I was struggling with my points & when my inspiration ( or rather what I memorized) came, it was already 9am ( sharp) half the battle was gone. I felt like giving up & eventually I did, an essay with 2 points utterly wrong and no conclusion, guess I will end up in morning lectuers now. >.< hate it......
Paper 2, summary was....... extraordinarily diffcult. haizzz nvm. If I could pass it would really be上天有好生之德。
But somehow or rathe I manage to cast this GP saga aside & did some shopping in the afternoon. haha....
Went to temple & did the usual stuffs I would do, flower offerings, light offerings, prayers, blessings bestowed. Then the more fun part comes, went over to OG chinatown(thanks to miao ling who told me that OG is having sale lol), brought 2 plain shirts then due to the lack of selection of shoes there, ( cause I think I already eyed on everlast instaed of converse le hahah) I decided to venture back to OG orchard, lols & after 3 rounds of walking up & down the whole building I fixed my eyes on everlast & made my purchase hahahah. & the 20% discount + 1 free cosmo pearl ( some whorthless freashwater cultivated pearls from china, which though I know is worthless but since its free I will still take haha) makes the trip worthwhile. But the traffic jam made me terribly hungy ( cause I dunno y vegetarian food always make me hungry de)...... & thats about it.
I am sort of looking forward to Mr lim's wedding cause is first time I 'll try vegetarian wedding. Though I have attended countless weddings & I know the rites like dunno wad, its still first time trying afternoon wedding & vegetarian de. lols.
Sentosa mid autum wedding dinners with complemenatry strawberry snowskin mooncakes makes me drool& M hotel the top floor one are also superb. hahah
thats about it.
愿佛光普照, 世界太平.
南无本师释迦牟尼佛
No comments:
Post a Comment