Shouldnt be here, but my com is on.
There's simply too much work to do, that I am like totally overwhelmed to the extend I dunno wad to do. Prioritise, thats what I was told, but everything seems so urgent. I am begining to feel abit like, freak out again. I keep telling myself to slow down, slow down, but it is really terrible when things gush in like tusnami. I need to prepare & anticipate it. It's like haiz.
Just give up on some things, I wanted to really. But my heart doesnt. It irks to the max, when I cant finish things. & like what Mrs lee say, it really feels sucky when u study day & nite, yet when ppl study 1 hour , they get there & u dun. She's refering to me bah ( most likely). But she's quite kind to leave me alone le. lol .
Earth day celebrations today, should have saved myself a glass container for making of terranium(wrong spelling). I keep helping people make, but I didnt make for myself lols. But I manage to salvage some nice ornamental plants for myself. Hope, Mrs Chan hasnt been so insensitive & tell the world what happened to me.
bath & brush & hwwwwwww
No comments:
Post a Comment