Saturday, May 15, 2010

K, I am like, offically resting this weekend like that, did nothing today. Went Bukit timah to register for math revision, cause I simly felt insecure with those tutorials & stuffs. Blame it on stupid CT, I tell everyone thst I got over it, but frankly speaking, I doubt I did, until I see another apple, I doubt I would. This is another side of me, that insastible, insecure side of Yew Cheng. So I am doing what I could, like ronald, buying back that sense of security with money. Haha, ronald if u r reading this , dun scold me haha.

Went walk walk around Bukit Timah shopping center, was bit utterly shocked with that much change it underwent. Afterall it was filled with my childhood memories, waddling around like a little chick, passing the various shops belonging to my relatives & yah. Then discovering that, there's the little tution center hidden in this secretive location which I never know where it was till today.

Proceeded to BT market, to have my favourite hokkien mee, brought the super nice carrot cake & Zui Kueh home & ta pao hokkien mee for my brother. Got stuck in the traffic for 0.5 hrs, that's how I wasted today. But on the other side, probably it was a break I deserved. I need to rest before I move on, if not yup.

When you are surrounded with people aiming high, you would naturally want to follow the herd & aim high. Hence when u hit low, it could be demoralising. Publishing such posts doesnt help, but at least there's a place to keep what I felt away from my brain. For I really dunno who to tell all these to. Cause, the mrs low is also overseas & away....... But probably like what Cindy said, I confused of who to confide in. That's y, there's only 2 readers to this blog also. I locked it up so that ---- ---- dun see it.

放下,如果真的能解决问题,我愿意. 但雪球会不会,越滚越大? 那就不得而知了.

No comments: