逃过了他人的那一关,
但却
过不了自身的这一局。
最终
我还是预料到了结局。
Probably, or maybe yes, I think it wasnt just a blackout, I momentarily fainted yesterday in school. Thanks for ee hong's help, if not i dunno how bad my shape would be now. He was there to hold on to me lols. & Chih Kiat & Ellisa, though they didnt manage to get to me in time to stop everything from happening, but really appreciated their presence & thanks for the taix. & those smses & concern, thanks, for once I felt that I am being loved & cared. :)
It was like drama, I started crying again ............ & this time, my legs were numb, my hands were numb, everything wasnt in my control. Eventually after 3 steps I collaspe lying on the floor & the attention was on me.
Saw the Dr Queck 2x that day. For that numbness lasted for very very long & that breathlessness. Went to NUH eventually & expectedly I was diagnosed with - anxiety & stress. & unexpectedly knowing ( after 2 blood test) that my potassium level was rather unusally low. Which accounted for chest pains , breatheless etc..... & bananas was the horrible cure for low potassium levels. & I was prescribed with potsium chloride tablets, which releases that extreme saltishness upon dissovling in my mouth. lol & blood test again on monday, meaning needles again >.< & I am referal, to pyschaitrist by A&E, quite weird but yah.
There's things more than math, most likely, that I am trying very hard to erase from my mind, but it is like those sturborn iodine stains on my school pants, that could not be removed by myself, as of now.
I can still feel some numbness, that tingy sense of pain my heart, aftermath that incident. But the way I view things hasnt change much. It's bad but......
Many said that its too early for such symptoms, I agree, I have reached the brink of the cliff. I might just fall off any moment. It is whether I want to hold on now.
My life, My fate, My destiny.
It's in My hands
No comments:
Post a Comment